Where to Purchase Our Products
We are committed to selling our bread within our own region. To accomplish this, we sell our products at our farm store, we attend the CNY Regional Market year round, and we offer a home delivery service in the local area.
- Wake Robin Farm Store (Fridays 3pm-6pm)
- Syracuse Regional Market (Saturdays 7am-1pm)
- Wake Robin Farm Home Delivery (Saturday Mornings)
Wake Robin Farm Store
- Open Fridays, 3pm-6pm
- 177 Brutus Road, Jordan NY
Stop by our farm store on Friday afternoons and get your bread warm out of the oven!
- From State Route 5 in Elbridge
- Turn north onto Hamilton Road. Drive 2 miles, and then turn left onto Brutus Road. Drive 3/4 mile - our farm is on the right. (Total of about 3 miles)
- From the NYS Thruway
- Take Exit 40 (Weedsport/Auburn). Turn right off exit, onto Route 34. At the first stoplight, turn left onto Route 31. Drive 2-1/2 miles, then turn right onto Bonta Bridge Road. Drive 1 mile, then turn left onto Brutus Road. When you reach the fork in the road after 1/2 mile, bear to the left to continue on Brutus Road. Drive 3/4 mile more - our farm is on the left. (Total of about 5 miles)
- Open Saturdays, 7am-1pm
- 2100 Park Street, Syracuse NY
We attend the Central New York Regional Market year-round, every Saturday. Find us in "C" shed from May through October, and "A" shed from November through April.
Wake Robin Home Delivery
We currently provide service to Jordan, Elbridge, Marcellus, Skaneateles & areas in between (13080, 13060, 13108, 13152). Watch for updates as our delivery area expands.
We offer deliveries directly to your home on Saturday mornings. Orders may be placed anytime during the week, but we must receive them before 12:00 PM on Friday for same week delivery. Orders will be packed in a plastic bag and hung on your front door. If you would like to give us special instructions about where to leave your order, please enter them in the "Delivery Instructions" box in the delivery section at checkout, or send us a message through our contact form.
Orders of $12 or more are delivered for free. Orders less than $12 have a $2 delivery fee for the entire order. If you would like to pick up your order at our farm store on Friday (between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM), please select "Pick up" in the information section at checkout.